Update: Linux 101 Hacks eBook released. Get your copy.
I’m currently writing my first book. I’m almost done with the Linux 101 Hacks eBook that covers 101 practical examples on various Linux related functionalists. The 101 hacks mentioned in this book will help you build strong foundation in Linux. All hacks in this book are explained with appropriate Linux command examples that are easy to follow.
There are total of 12 chapters in this book. Hacks mentioned in 6 chapters are based on the articles that I’ve already posted on my blog. Hacks mentioned in rest of the 6 chapters are brand new.
Please subscribe to receive this free eBook when it becomes available.
Linux 101 Hacks – Table of Contents
Following 12 chapters covers a total of 101 Hacks.
- Chapter 1: Powerful CD Command Hacks
- Chapter 2: Date Manipulation
- Chapter 3: SSH Client Commands
- Chapter 4: Essential Linux Commands
- Chapter 5: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PROMPT_COMMAND
- Chapter 6: Colorful and Functional Shell Prompt Using PS1
- Chapter 7: Archive and Compression
- Chapter 8: Linux Command Line History
- Chapter 9: System Administration Tasks
- Chapter 10: Apachectl and Httpd Examples
- Chapter 11: Shell Scripts
- Chapter 12: System Monitoring and Performance
Stay tuned for the release
I will release the free Linux 101 Hacks eBook very soon. Please stay tuned and provide your support.
Please Subscribe to receive this free eBook when it becomes available.