Copyright Terms and Fair Use Guide
Content Linking Terms
If you are linking to any of the articles on my site, please follow the terms below.
- Do not copy the whole article. I spend lot of time and energy in creating content. You cannot just copy/paste the whole content to your site.
- While linking, you can use a short paragraph (no more than 50 words) from my website with the content in quotes. While linking, you cannot use the image from the article in your post.
- Either before the quotes or after the quotes, You must give link to the original article with proper credit and mentioning that the original content is from The Geek Stuff.
- You cannot use the content for any commercial purpose, including displaying full or part of the content on a web page where you are displaying any type of online advertisements.
- You cannot alter, transform, translate, or build upon the articles.
- You cannot republish the full or partial RSS feeds from my site.
Note: The same copyright terms applies to my eBook Linux 101 Hacks. i.e you cannot reproduce the content of my eBook either part or full on your website.
Copyright Violation and Misuse
We take copyright violations very seriously. If we find out that you are republishing our RSS feeds or website content illegally, we will file a formal complaint with their advertising partners (like Google Adsense) and the DMCA department of their web hosting company.