If you are a sysadmin, dba, network administrator, IT manager, or someone who is responsible for keeping the IT infrastructure up and running, you should implement a robust monitoring solution that will notify you when there is an issue. It should also notify the right people at the right time about a potential issue, even before it becomes critical.
Nagios Core 3 eBook is the only guide you’ll ever need to get your IT infrastructure monitored using Nagios Core, and I promise it will help you to understand everything you need to know to implement Nagios Core 3.
What is inside the eBook?
This book contains a total of 150 pages, that explains the following.
- Chapter 1 – 5 explains how to install and configure Nagios. Explains how to monitor a remote Linux host (using NRPE and SSH), and Windows host (using NSClient++). It also explains commonly used Nagios check commands with clear examples.
- Chapter 6 – 9 explains about Nagios configuration file, Individual configuration objects, group configuration objects, and advanced configuration objects with clear examples.
- Chapter 10 – 11 explains about Nagios Web interface and security.
This book is targeted towards users who are new to Nagios Core 3.
Free Bonus Gifts Included! (For Limited time only)
- Bonus #1: A sample real life monitoring scenario, along with step-by-step Nagios configuration information to get it implemented.
- Bonus #2: Nagios cheatsheet.
Get the book now with 30% discount
For the regular readers of the blog, I’m giving a huge 30% discount, which is available only for the first 50 buyers.
- Grab your copy of Nagios Core 3 book here
- Use discount code: TGSREADER
- Note: After entering the discount code, click on update cart (before check-out) to get 30% discount (only for 1st 50 buyers)
PS: I’m so confident that this book will help you implement Nagios Core 3 in your enterprise, I’m giving 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the book, just let me know and I’ll refund your money.
PPS: 30% discount is only for the first 50 buyers. If you’ve been thinking about exploring Nagios for monitoring your IT infrastructure, this is the right time.
Get the Linux Sysadmin Course Now!