When you are working on a Linux environment, does any of the following sound familiar to you?
- You are spending significant amount of time doing tasks manually, without knowing how to automate those tasks effectively using scripts.
- You are executing set of commands to complete a task, and retyping the same commands manually with different values to complete similar tasks.
- You are having list of complex Linux commands in a reference file, and copy-pasting those complex commands to achive certain results without knowing what it does.
- You are having a good understanding of all Linux commands, but struggling to put them together in a shell script to accomplish a task.
Bash 101 Hacks is a downloadable eBook that contains 101 practical examples on various advanced Bash command line and shell scripting features that will make your Linux journey more enjoyable.
What is inside the eBook?
This eBook is the only guide you’ll ever need to learn Bash. I promise that it will help you understand everything you need to know to become a master in the Bash command line and shell scripting.
This book contains a total of 276 pages with clear instructions and numerous examples.
- Chapters 1 – 3 explain Bash introduction, command line fundamentals, including command line editing, history, jobs, different types of Bash parameters with several examples
- Chapters 4 – 6 cover various Bash conditional commands, looping structures, various Bash builtins, and Bash array manipulation. Clear examples are provided.
- Chapter 7 – 9 explain Bash I/O redirection, several additional Bash features, and Bash shell expansions with clear examples
Who should use this eBook?
This book is for newbies or intermediate users of Bash who would like to become an expert in both Bash command line and shell scripting.
This book is for Developers, Linux sysadmins, DBAs, Network Administrators, and IT Managers who spend a significant amount of their time on Linux platform and would like to take advantage of the powerful Bash to make their life easier.
I’ve been using Bash for several years, and I automate pretty much everything using Bash shell scripting.
How can Bash help you?
- Instead of retyping similar commands again and again, you can use the Bash command line features to manipulate previous commands and execute them quickly and efficiently.
- Complete complex tasks in a single line by combining multiple Linux commands and one or more Bash builtins.
- When there is a possibility that you might perform a task again at some point, write a bash shell script instead of manually performing that task.
Even when you don’t have to write a single line of shell script (which is not practical for most developers and sysadmins), you still need to understand the fundamental structure of Bash programming language, as most of programs and startup scripts are written in Bash shell script, which you might end-up debugging for various reasons.
How much does the eBook cost?
The Bash 101 Hacks eBook is just $39.95.
An investment of just $39.95 for this eBook will change the way how you work on the Linux Bash command line forever. You’ll not fear writing a shell script ever again.
Free Bonus Gifts Included!
- Bonus #1: Bash cheatsheet. Condensed version of all important Bash features for your quick reference in 3 pages.
- Bonus #2: Book companion. All example scripts shown in the book are bundled in a single tar file.
Easily a $25 value for ABSOLUTELY FREE! (For a Limited Time Only)
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the Bash 101 Hacks ebook, just let me know and I’ll refund your money — that’s how confident I am that this book will help you learn and master Bash command line and shell scripting.
Just think! At 39 cents per hack this book will change the way you work on Bash command line and help you write a shell script quickly to satisfy any of your requirement. Also, this eBook will serve as a permanent reference for all your Bash needs. Click here to get your Bash 101 Hacks eBook NOW!
For a limited time, an additional 20% discount is offered, when you purchase all three 101 hacks eBooks (Bash, Sed and Awk, and Vim).