We are looking for high quality original articles on topics around Linux, Open Source, Web Applications, and Database. You can also write reviews about your favorite Linux distribution, Open source software, databases and web applications.
Please browse our archives to get an idea about the type of articles we write.
If you are interested in sharing your technical knowledge with the world, choose one of the following options and get in touch with me using this contact form.
Option 1. Share Your Knowledge and Learn
The best way to expand your knowledge is to teach others. When you write articles or teach others, you’ll learn about that topic deeply than if you are learning just for yourself.
If you have no experience in writing articles, but have good technical knowledge and interested in writing articles and learn, follow the guidelines mentioned below and submit your draft articles.
As part of this process, apart from sharing your knowledge with other, you’ll become better in writing and putting your thoughts together on paper. We’ll also publish the article under your name.
Option 2. Write Articles and Earn
If you have experience in writing articles and interested in writing high quality technical articles on an on-going basis for the blog, you can earn some part time income.
Follow the guidelines mentioned below and contact me with links to your previous published articles and let me know how many articles you can write per month.
Option 3. Write Guest Articles
We accept guest posts. If you are a blogger and interested in writing high quality technical articles on Linux and open source related technologies, follow the guidelines mentioned below.
Guest authors will not be paid for the article. However, we’ll publish your article with a two line bio of yourself along with a link to your website or blog.
Guidelines for writing articles
- Article should be original (and not a copy/paste, or reworded based on articles published on other websites)
- We prefer articles on Linux and Open Source. But if you have experience and knowledge on other technical areas, let me know what topic you are interested in writing.
- Before writing an article, inform me about the title of the article that you are interested in writing. Once you get the confirmation, you can start writing the article.
Use the contact form to get in touch with me with the following information:
- Brief introduction about yourself.
- The writing option you are interested in (choose from one of the 3 options mentioned above).
- List of topics you are interested in writing. If you have ideas for a specific post, give a brief outline about it.
Article Contribution Policy
By contributing your article to thegeekstuff.com, you will grant thegeekstuff.com, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, commercial, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, adapt, publish, create derivative works therefrom transmit, distribute, perform, display and delete such Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate such Content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed.